Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Applefest 2014 Photographs!

My goodness! Working with all of that glass, and those danged photos, that was a lot bigger of a task than I thought it would be (I'm defintiely going to get help next time).

You're here for the photos, so I hope you really enjoy them! I have hosted them all on a web album (link below). I apologize profusely for the poor photo quality. I honest to goodness spent ten hours today on photography and editing, only to have the files go corrupt. I'll redo them at some point though.

https://plus.google.com/photos/101621177558837701779/albums/6065381751077573617



If you have any questions or queries about these gorgeous pieces, please feel free to drop me an e-mail ( nicole.nasvytis@hotmail.com ). I'm absolutely stunned by the varying results, and by how many children and parents participated.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment